Poor Jack, some girls are just like that, Marianne. Great job with the prompt.Pamela
I punched Robby Johnson in the nose in 3rd grade for a similar transgression. :)
I've punched a few in my time as well. You are certainly have fun with this one. Keep it up,Elizabeth
I had to check out Gary SnyderRead one poem.Think my karmahas just ran over his dogma.Nursery rhymes are great fun to work with. Let's do more.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Poor Jack, some girls are just like that, Marianne. Great job with the prompt.
Pamela
I punched Robby Johnson in the nose in 3rd grade for a similar transgression. :)
I've punched a few in my time as well. You are certainly have fun with this one. Keep it up,
Elizabeth
I had to check out Gary Snyder
Read one poem.
Think my karma
has just ran over
his dogma.
Nursery rhymes are great fun to work with. Let's do more.
Post a Comment