Friday, April 1, 2011

NaPoWriMo #1 - A Septolet

NaPoWriMo has begun - watch me gooooo!
It's April 1 and I am excited to begin National Poem Writing Month. I pledge to write a new poem every day for the next thirty days.


A Sufficiency
Sweet
smelling spring
breezes proclaim:

there is
enough blue
in the sky
for everyone.

4 comments:

flaubert said...

Don't you just love Spring, Marianne.
It is so nice to see you joining in the April madness. A lovely poem. I am looking forward to reading and writing.

Pamela

brenda w said...

This is a great piece to start NaPoWriMo! Hope and inclusion -- I'm loving the idea of enough blue in the sky for everyone.
~Brenda

The Wig said...

OHthelastpart <3 <3 <3 It's like reading Anais Nin's 'Risk'

irene said...

Love the title. Terse but wonderfully said Marianne. Yes yes spring! and a poem.