merge, project, activate, technology, unity, mantra,
smudge, sing, delicious, inquisitive, urge, stellar
Stellar Blessings
Prayerfully, in mindful unity,
they repeat the mantra
over and over, their
chanting gentle as rain.
Smudging purification
rite restores harmony.
Singsong voices swirl,
merge heart and head.
Constant repetition
urges believers towards
the higher self ... Om.
11 comments:
There is a sense of fun and joy in this which made me smile..
Joining in with Om.
Calming and lovely. Joining the chorus with a throaty aum.
'Om' from me too!
You did use all the words in this lovely concise piece, Marianne. Well hidden and nicely written.
Yes, one week down and I am beat up, how about you?
Pamela
You reminded me of some others I know who belong to a Buddhist community and describe such a retreat. Where there is a constant chant (though people come and go) for a full day.
Thanks again for the intro to the septolet.
I find serenity again in these words, which I think is unusual. Your poem flows like the chant with which you finish,
Elizabeth
There's something about constancy in our disjointed world that makes eminent good sense!
My Sunday Whirl
You are not trying hard enough. Try going Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That is much better.
such a quiet poem yet such good strong current in it too
Post a Comment