New wordle prompt from Brenda at The Sunday Whirl.
Use all, or some, of these words in a poem:
bit, might, behind, spare, caress, sky,
save, expect, pair, struck, scarlet, first
Farewell My Love
At first light,
beneath scarlet skies,
a pair of white-winged
doves flap upwards,
soar in mighty arcs,
spiral to meet
winds that will guide
them safely home.
9 comments:
A beautiful image you have created with the words!
Lovely. I can see the doves.
Your words create a beautiful image, Marianne. The title provides an interesting context to your words.
The images you create a wonderful!
Love how opposites brush against each other here: farewell and guide home. The title gives it depth!
Love your unconventional approach, Marianne. Great subtext.
It is as though the doves were the catalyst for the love the unseen pair have. Having done their job they are now on their way. Great imagery indeed.
Simple, sweet and flows beautifully.
Beautiful, Marianne. White doves are the spirits of the dead, or so I have heard. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I am so sad right now.
Pamela
Post a Comment