Prompt for Day 22
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text you provide. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes.
saffron
rust
pepper
reverberate
tomorrow
emporium
dizzy
squall
tendril
fierce
crow
flinch
Faraway Places
Tomorrow reverberates
saffron and rust peppered tendrils,
roiling sea-squalls flinch
and a fierce old crow,
steadfast ancient mariner,
soars dizzily above distant
alfresco emporiums.
9 comments:
Wow you're a natural at this!
Vivid images, compact and forceful.
I love the imagery
I couldn't have said it better myself! ;-)
Well done usage of the words with wonderful imagery!
Best,
~Mark
Wonderful and imaginitive.
Pamela
Very creative. I'm impressed!
Marianne,
Lovely work (as usual)..."a fierce old crow, steadfast ancient mariner, soars dizzily above distant alfresco emporiums." So vivid, so beautiful, so true.
Oh, another one that looks so easy...love the alfresco emporium and the roiling sea-squalls!
Wow!
Post a Comment